Goodwill Industries is a social enterprise that offers opportunities, provides services, and leverages its resources with those of others to improve the economic self-sufficiency and well-being of adults and the future employability of young people.
Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana serves 28 counties within approximately a 70-mile radius around Indianapolis.
What we do
- Two-thirds of the people Goodwill employs have a disability, low education level or criminal history. They are employed in:
- Through a variety of job seeker and placement services, we help connect individuals with barriers to jobs – at Goodwill and with many other companies as well.
- We provide opportunities for youth and adults to earn a high school diploma and take the next steps toward careers and post-secondary education at our Indianapolis Metropolitan High School and The Excel Center.
- We support families through Nurse-Family Partnership, connecting first-time, low-income moms with registered nurses for home visits focused on healthy pregnancies and positive child development.
- Visit our Report to the Community to learn more.