Job Seeker Services
View our success stories
If you are seeking employment, education, job placement or related services, Goodwill can help. Goodwill specializes in providing these services to individuals whose options are limited by a disability, criminal history, low education level or other barrier.
Our services include:
- Work-readiness training
- Job placement services
- Financial literacy
- A resource center with computers for:
- Writing résumés and cover letters
- Access to the Internet and computerized job banks
- Telephones for employer contacts
- The latest job openings and company profiles
- Supported employment for individuals with disabilities
- Mentoring and career exploration for youth
- Paid, on-the-job training for low-income, unemployed individuals 55 and older
To learn more about how Goodwill can assist you, contact:
Phone: (317) 524-4313
Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana is an Employer Network (EN) for the Ticket to Work Program. For more information, contact Nicki Washburn at (317) 524-4067 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about Ticket to Work?