Job Seeker Services
View our success stories
If you are seeking employment, education, job placement or related services, Goodwill can help. Goodwill specializes in providing these services to individuals whose options are limited by a disability, criminal history, low education level or other barrier.
Our services include:
- Work-readiness training
- Job placement services
- Financial literacy
- A resource center with computers for:
- Writing résumés and cover letters
- Access to the Internet to apply for jobs online
- Telephones for employer contacts
- Supported employment for individuals with disabilities
- Paid, on-the-job training for low-income, unemployed individuals 55 and older
To learn more about how Goodwill can assist you, contact:
Phone: (317) 524-4313
Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana is an Employer Network (EN) for the Ticket to Work Program. For more information, contact (317) 524-5569 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have questions about Ticket to Work?