Goodwill Gift Card
Checking your gift card balance:
- Option 1: Enter your gift card number in the field to the right to check balance.
- Option 2: Request your balance from a cashier in any central Indiana Goodwill store, Goodwill Outlet Store or Vintage Vogue by GW. Card must be present. No purchase necessary.
- Option 3: Card balance is located on the transaction receipt if the purchase was paid with a Goodwill or Vintage Vogue gift card.
Complete Details for using a Goodwill Gift Card:
- Gift card can be purchased and redeemed only in central Indiana Goodwill retail, Goodwill Outlet Stores and Vintage Vogue by GW.
- Gift cards can be purchased for $5 (minimum) -$250 (maximum).
- Gift card does not have an expiration date and no annual or monthly fees.
- Multiple gift cards can be used during a single transaction.
- Gift card balances are transferrable to other central Indiana Goodwill or Vintage gift cards.
- Multiple cards can be purchased in a single transaction.
- Gift card cannot be used for online purchases, redeemed for cash or replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift card cannot be returned.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased online.
- Gift cards can be used with the following forms of payment: cash, check, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
Note: The above gift card policy is applicable for central Indiana Goodwill stores, Goodwill Outlet Stores and Vintage Vogue by GW only.
For gift card inquiries, contact us.