Gift cards are sold at each store location and can be purchased for $5 (minimum) -$250 (maximum). Gift cards are valid only at Vintage Vogue, Goodwill’s central Indiana stores or the Goodwill Outlet Stores.
There are three easy ways to check your current gift card balance:
1) Enter your gift card number in the field below to check balance.
2) Request your balance from a cashier in any of our central Indiana stores. Card must be present. No purchase necessary.
3) If you’ve already made a purchase with your Goodwill gift card, the balance is shown on that transaction’s receipt.
- Gift cards can be purchased and redeemed only in central Indiana Goodwill stores (including outlets and boutiques).
- Gift cards can be purchased in amounts ranging from $5 to $250.
- There are no expiration dates or fees.
- Multiple gift cards can be used during a single transaction.
- Gift card balances are transferrable to other central Indiana Goodwill gift cards.
- Multiple cards can be purchased in a single transaction.
- Gift card cannot be used for online purchases, redeemed for cash or replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift card cannot be returned.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased online.
- Gift cards can be used with the following forms of payment: cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- These policies are applicable only to Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana stores and gift cards.