Donate your vehicle in one of three ways:
Call 317-524-4293 to schedule free towing.
Donating a Vehicle?
What you need to do to prepare:
- Goodwill accepts cars, trucks, vans, motorcycles, RVs and boats on trailers.
- The vehicle does not need to be in running condition.
- Automobiles should have all tires for easy towing.
- Donors must be able to turn over a clear title and the keys to the vehicle.
- Donors should remove the license plate.
- All personal belongings should be removed. This includes any valuables or documents containing personal information.
- Donated vehicles must be located in one of the 39 counties served by Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
After you donate your vehicle:
- After the vehicle has been sold, you will receive an email or letter stating the sale price. Use this information for your itemized federal tax return.
“It really was a great experience — a learning experience. It taught me the reasons I wasn’t keeping a job and was getting in trouble.”
About Goodwill Auto Donations:
Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana has partnered with NCS Vehicle Donations to handle donations of cars, trucks and other vehicles in central and southern Indiana. NCS is a leading, national provider that works with Goodwill agencies across the U.S.
Donations made to Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana support local employment opportunities and mission services.