Goodwill’s Children’s Learning Center, just 10 minutes from downtown Louisville, is the only child care provider in southern Indiana that holds the distinction of National Early Childhood Program Accreditation (NECPA).
We are a child development center and preschool for children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. Our services set us apart from other child care facilities, allowing us to help all children, challenged to gifted, to develop to their full potential. Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital offers therapies in-house, so you don’t have to worry about taking your child to a separate facility during the workday. Read on for more information about the Pediatric Therapy Program.
What sets the Children’s Learning Center apart?
- Curriculum-based approach for all ages – Our curriculum is geared to each child’s age and development starting out as early as just a few months old.
- Qualified teachers – All Lead Teachers hold degrees or certification.
- School-readiness programs – We give your child the tools they need to be prepared for kindergarten.
- Assessment tools – We carefully monitor and assess every child’s development.
- Learning Centers – With learning centers in each room, we make learning interesting and fun.
For more information on rates or to set up a tour, please call 812.207.2312.
We are currently hiring Part-Time Teaching Assistants for two shifts:
- M-F, 7:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- M-F, 12:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Apply today!
Pediatric Therapy Program
Through a collaboration with Southern Indiana Rehabilitation Hospital (SIRH), we offer a wide variety of services to ensure that the children and families get the help they need to become healthy and self-sufficient. Services include:
- Consultative and counseling services to families and children who are experiencing behavioral issues. Usually the behavioral issues are connected to a child’s disability and we are seeing increasing numbers of children with autism receiving services. Counseling includes both group and individual sessions.
- Educational seminars for educators and other professionals on children with special needs and behavioral issues.
- Consultation is provided to the teachers in our Children’s Learning Center to better equip them in dealing with behavioral issues of children with special needs.
SIRH provides therapies including speech therapy, occupational therapy and physical therapy. We also contract with psychologists employed by SIRH for the consultative and counseling services within our Pediatric Therapy program.
For more information, please call 812.283.7908.