Updates on Goodwill’s COVID-19 response
November-December 2020 50% off Sale and Outlet Blowout Sales Suspended
As our state continues to closely monitor COVID-19 outbreaks in our communities, Goodwill is working diligently to ensure your safety and that of our associates.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have made the decision to suspend our 50% off Sale and Outlet Blowout Sales, which typically occur on the first Saturday of every month, from November-December 2020. Our stores and donation centers remain open from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Sundays.
The crowds generated during these sale events make it too difficult to execute the safety protocols and social distancing measures currently in place. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes, and we appreciate your support through these challenging times — whether that is through donating goods, shopping in our stores or sharing our mission stories.
As a reminder — Goodwill Rewards members continue to receive discounts every day and in unexpected ways throughout the year! As a Rewards member, you receive:
- 10% off purchases of $20 or more EVERY DAY
- Special birthday gift
- Holiday rewards
- Advance notice of sales and special promotions
- Online access to track your donations and MORE!
Thank you for all that you are doing to keep Goodwill and our communities healthy. We are #INthistogether!
Starting Wednesday, July 22nd, we will be taking an additional step to protect our shoppers, associates and guests by requiring everyone who enters our stores to wear a face covering.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), face coverings significantly decrease the spread of COVID-19, as the virus can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know they are infected.
Other steps we have implemented to help ensure the health and safety of everyone in our stores include:
- Social distancing encouraged
- Sneeze guards installed at cash registers
- Contact-free donation drop-off process in place
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing the store
- Closed fitting rooms and other high-touch areas
If you prefer not to wear a face covering, you can shop contact-free by visiting our online store on ShopGoodwill.com/Indianapolis.
- As of July 22, face coverings are required for everyone entering our stores.
- To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have made the decision to suspend our November-December 50% off Storewide and Outlet Blowout Sales.
- Goodwill retail stores and outlets are now open our regular hours of Monday-Saturday 9 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Goodwill’s Commercial Services division is open and available for those seeking contract manufacturing or janitorial services.
- The Excel Center locations and Indianapolis Metropolitan High School continue to serve students.
- Nurse-Family Partnership nurses are serving clients via tele-health.
- Goodwill’s main offices at 1635 W. Michigan Street have reopened. Face coverings are required.