Updates on Goodwill’s COVID-19 response
Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana Customers,
As 2020 draws to a close, we would like to thank you for your support of Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana and our mission during this challenging year. Nothing is more important to Goodwill than the health and safety of our customers, students, employees, and all those whom we serve. We continue to closely monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and follow guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and the Indiana State Department of Health. Our goal is to do everything within our power to keep people safe and our operations running, as we have been doing throughout 2020.
In light of the ongoing health concerns facing our communities and the need to avoid large gatherings, we have decided to exclusively offer 50% off rewards and other special discounts and promotions through our Goodwill Rewards customer loyalty program. This allows our Rewards members the opportunity to experience a 50% off sale at their convenience and helps our stores to maintain safe social distancing.
Through Goodwill Rewards, Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana rewards you (our loyal shoppers and donors) every day and in unexpected ways, including:
- 10% off purchases of $20 or more EVERY DAY
- Special birthday gift
- Holiday rewards
- Advance notices of sales and special promotions
- Track your donations, itemize online and MORE!
Joining Goodwill Rewards is free and easy. Visit goodwillindy.org/reward or your nearest Goodwill retail store to sign-up.
Currently our retail and outlet stores are operating under normal business hours. We will continue to communicate with you about our response to the coronavirus (COVID-19). Thank you for your business and continued trust in Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana.
Starting Wednesday, July 22nd, we will be taking an additional step to protect our shoppers, associates and guests by requiring everyone who enters our stores to wear a face covering.
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), face coverings significantly decrease the spread of COVID-19, as the virus can be spread by people who do not have symptoms and do not know they are infected.
Other steps we have implemented to help ensure the health and safety of everyone in our stores include:
- Social distancing encouraged
- Sneeze guards installed at cash registers
- Contact-free donation drop-off process in place
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing the store
- Closed fitting rooms and other high-touch areas
If you prefer not to wear a face covering, you can shop contact-free by visiting our online store on ShopGoodwill.com/Indianapolis.
- In light of the ongoing health concerns facing our communities and the need to avoid large gatherings, we have decided to exclusively offer 50% off rewards and other special discounts and promotions through our Goodwill Rewards customer loyalty program.
- As of July 22, face coverings are required for everyone entering our stores.
- Goodwill retail stores and outlets are now open our regular hours of Monday-Saturday 9 a.m.-9 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Goodwill’s Commercial Services division is open and available for those seeking contract manufacturing or janitorial services.
- The Excel Center locations and Indianapolis Metropolitan High School continue to serve students.
- Nurse-Family Partnership nurses are serving clients via tele-health.
- Goodwill’s main offices at 1635 W. Michigan Street have reopened. Face coverings are required.