At Goodwill Outlet Stores, clothing, housewares, glassware, media and toys are sold by the pound. All other merchandise (such as furniture) is priced as marked.
Outlet Hours of Operation: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. seven days a week
All other central and southern Indiana retail locations hours: Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.- 9 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Outlet shoppers can expect the following changes in their shopping experience:
- Face covering is recommended while in our outlet stores (with exception of local mandates)
- Social distancing reminders throughout the store
- We are unable to help customers load purchased furniture into vehicles
- Customers must move to the designated waiting area before bin rotations can take place
The 50% off and Outlet Blowout sales, traditionally occurring on the first Saturday of each month, have been suspended indefinitely. At this time, there is no 50% monthly reward available. By being part of the Goodwill Rewards program, you’re automatically eligible to receive great discounts every time you shop and throughout the year! We also offer special rewards randomly throughout the year, just to make your shopping experience that much better.
- Merchandise is sold as-is.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- No discounts or promotions valid.
*Prices effective June 18, 2019. Furniture and showcase items are individually priced