At Goodwill Outlet Stores, clothing, housewares, glassware, media and toys are sold by the pound. All other merchandise (such as furniture) is priced as marked.
Items sold by the pound are not pre-sorted, and customers can sort through a variety of merchandise bins.
Outlet shoppers can expect the following changes in their shopping experience:
- We are limiting the number of shoppers in the store, and every shopper is required to use a cart
- Face covering is REQUIRED while shopping
- Social distancing reminders throughout the store
- No food or drink is allowed in the store
- We are unable to help customers load purchased furniture into vehicles
- Customers must move to the designated waiting area before bin rotations can take place
- Once a cart is full, customer must check out
To fight the spread of COVID-19, there will be no 50% off or Blowout Sale next Saturday, June 6. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes you and remain committed to the safety of our Goodwill shoppers, associates and other guests. Thank you for your continued support through this unprecedented time!
- Merchandise is sold as-is.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- No discounts or promotions valid.
*Prices effective June 18, 2019. Furniture and showcase items are individually priced