At Goodwill Outlet Stores, clothing, housewares, glassware, media and toys are sold by the pound. All other merchandise (such as furniture) is priced as marked.
Outlet Hours of Operation: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. seven days a week
All other central and southern Indiana retail locations hours: Monday-Saturday, 9 a.m.- 9 p.m.; Sunday, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Outlet shoppers can expect the following changes in their shopping experience:
- Face covering is required while in our outlet stores
- Social distancing reminders throughout the store
- We are unable to help customers load purchased furniture into vehicles
- Customers must move to the designated waiting area before bin rotations can take place
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have made the decision to suspend our 50% off Sale and Outlet Blowout Sales, which typically occur on the first Saturday of every month, from November-December 2020.
- Merchandise is sold as-is.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- No discounts or promotions valid.
*Prices effective June 18, 2019. Furniture and showcase items are individually priced