At Goodwill Outlet Stores, clothing, housewares, glassware, media and toys are sold by the pound. All other merchandise (such as furniture) is priced as marked.
Items sold by the pound are not pre-sorted, and customers can sort through a variety of merchandise bins.
Outlet shoppers can expect the following changes in their shopping experience:
- Face covering is required while in our outlet stores (as of July 22)
- Social distancing reminders throughout the store
- We are unable to help customers load purchased furniture into vehicles
- Customers must move to the designated waiting area before bin rotations can take place
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have made the decision to suspend our 50% off Sale and Outlet Blowout Sales, which typically occur on the first Saturday of every month, from August – October 2020.
- Merchandise is sold as-is.
- All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
- No discounts or promotions valid.
*Prices effective June 18, 2019. Furniture and showcase items are individually priced