Gift cards are sold at each store location and can be purchased for $5 (minimum) -$250 (maximum). Gift cards are valid only at Vintage Vogue, Goodwill’s central and southern Indiana stores or the Goodwill Outlet Stores.
To check your current gift card balance, please bring your card to any Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana location and ask an associate for help.
- Gift cards can be purchased and redeemed only in central and southern Indiana Goodwill stores (including outlets and boutiques).
- Gift cards can be purchased in amounts ranging from $5 to $250.
- There are no expiration dates or fees.
- Multiple gift cards can be used during a single transaction.
- Gift card balances are transferable to other central and southern Indiana Goodwill gift cards.
- Multiple cards can be purchased in a single transaction.
- Gift card cannot be used for online purchases, redeemed for cash or replaced if lost or stolen.
- Gift card cannot be returned.
- Gift cards cannot be purchased online.
- Gift cards can be used with the following forms of payment: cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- These policies are applicable only to Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana stores and gift cards.