Goodwill Retail Store Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 11 a.m. – 7 p.m. on Sunday.
We are accepting donations during our normal store hours through a contactless process.
Outlet Hours of Operation: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday-Saturday and 12 p.m. – 7 p.m. on Sunday
The 50% off and Outlet Blowout sales, traditionally occurring on the first Saturday of each month, have been suspended indefinitely. At this time, there is no 50% monthly reward available. By being part of the Goodwill Rewards program, you’re automatically eligible to receive great discounts every time you shop and throughout the year! We also offer special rewards randomly throughout the year, just to make your shopping experience that much better.
Holiday Hours- Retail Stores
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Easter: Closed
- Memorial Day: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Juneteenth: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Fourth of July: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Labor Day: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thanksgiving: Closed
- Christmas Eve: Closed
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- New Year’s Day: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.