What We Do
Meet Geno Cox.
Meet Gloria Turner.
With 80 Goodwill retail sites, our retail operation is an important and large part of who we are and what we do. It fuels our good work in central and southern Indiana, generating revenue for critical services while providing job opportunities for more than 3,700 Hoosiers, many of whom face limited job options.
Our services include:
- Tuition-free, charter high school for grades 9-12. Indianapolis Met is a best fit school for students experiencing significant barriers with an emphasis on ensuring students enroll in college or enter into a career that offers a living wage post-graduation.
- Tuition-free, charter high school for adults that focuses on removing barriers to education by offering students flexible scheduling, tutoring, life coaching, child care, transportation, college credits and other resources, while helping them prepare for postsecondary education and a career.
- Direct hiring for Goodwill jobs, especially for job-seekers with employment barriers like a disability, criminal history or limited education. Apply today.
- Job readiness, training and outplacement for individuals with barriers. Learn more about our employment services.
- Pre-natal and maternal health, parenting skills, child development and school readiness. Learn more about Nurse-Family Partnership.
- Connections to resources for transportation, housing, child care, financial literacy and more.
- A child development center and preschool for children ages six weeks to five years. Our services set us apart from other child care facilities, allowing us to help all children, challenged to gifted, to develop to their full potential.
“Just because you’re a felon doesn’t mean it’s the end for you. I want people to know my journey and hope that they are inspired to keep moving forward.”Brian King