Community Partnership Request
Want to promote your organization at Goodwill?
Fill out the form below to partner with us on local opportunities.
Please note that all proposed events must adhere to the following guidelines:
Events must not include:
- Profane language or content;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation;
- Sexual content;
- Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Content that promotes political messaging or canvassing;
- Content that promotes religion, religious groups or viewpoints;
- Content that violates a legal interest of any other party.
Disclaimer: Persons and organizations wishing to propose an activity or table space at any Goodwill of Central & Southern Indiana Retail location (“Goodwill”) must provide all of the requested information shown in the form above. Anonymous or incomplete applications will not be considered. All requests must be submitted through this form; applications through phone or email will not be accepted. Goodwill will review all submitted applications for conformance to standards set below. Applications submitted will be reviewed during business hours, on an ad hoc basis and as Goodwill’s schedule permits. Goodwill reserves the right to reject any organization’s application without providing reason or excuse. Goodwill’s approval of any event application does not constitute an endorsement of the organization’s product or services.